Log in

No account? Create an account
Sarah [userpic]
by Sarah (acidflower)
at December 28th, 2008 (06:17 pm)

My five year old stuck a piece of chocolate in my 3 week old's mouth. I'm just wondering if this is something I should be concerned about.  I'm sure the sugar isn't very good for her and I would really prefer if she didn't have anything but breast milk. But is it going to hurt her? Does anyone know?


Posted by: It's not Lupus! (cerulean_me)
Posted at: December 29th, 2008 01:05 am (UTC)
Mod Comment

Firt of all, your baby is probably fine, watch for an allergic reaction, but it's probably not a big deal. Choking would be the first concern, followed by an allergy.

If she doesn't get sick, or break out, you're all clear. If she does get sick, call a doctor.

Doe future reference, I'd like to keep the posts hear stritctly about breastfeeding. ;-)

Happy Holidays!

1 Read Comments